Европейска практика в търговията с недвижими имоти
The CEI (Confederation Europeenne de l’Immobilier: European Confederation of Real Estate Agents) is one of Europe’s largest professional organisation of estate agents, now counting well over 66,000 members from hundreds of cities in fourteen European countries, Austria, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Spain, the United Kingdom and the Slovak Republic. This represents an overall total of 90,000 operators in real estate.
The Voice of Real Estate in Europe
Its purpose is to establish and improve international cooperation, to advise on issues concerning trans-national real estate transactions and to influence European ruling insofar as this relates to real estate practice.
Aims of CEI
- To coordinate European Union policy matters, defending the interests of estate agents.
- To harmonise the laws in Europe regulating admission to the profession.
- To harmonise, where possible and in respect of local customs, the practices of estate agency.
- To provide the European estate agent with all those services and information that are useful to him for the exercise of his profession.
- To promote knowledge and international understanding between the Member Associations and the development of friendly links amongst individual members.
- To encourage and coordinate collaboration in property transactions between members from different countries.
- To improve the standard of the profession as a whole, ensuring that property transactions be conducted by qualified professionals, of high ethical standards. The EN 15733 as Standard of real estate agents services is an important initiative for a higher level of real estate agents services.